As a family run, and community orientated business, we focus on building relationships with our clients and making a genuine difference to their projects, the community and wider environment.
Through a coordinated and integrated multi-disciplinary approach, we have built a reputation for providing an excellent, comprehensive service for our clients, and for gaining planning permission on extremely challenging sites and projects, whether private homes or multi-unit schemes.
Our specialist team of Chartered Town Planners have the in-depth knowledge and experience to guide your project through the planning process.
Our Town Planning Services
- Pre-Application Enquiries
- Planning Appraisals
- Permitted Development
- Planning Applications & Listed Building Consent
- Strategic Planning
- Planning Appeals
- Planning Evidence
- Planning Enforcements
- Objections to Planning Applications
Equestrian & Rural Services
Being situated in the heart of the countryside means we also have extensive experience working in rural areas and on projects tailored to rural needs. We are frequently involved in projects relating to equestrian development, whether this is for stud farms, livery stables, or for personal use.
Navigating the policy framework for equestrian facilities can be a complex process. We use our expertise in projects ranging from entire new complexes to individual stables, arenas, manèges, horse walkers/exercisers, storage barns and other equestrian facilities. This also extends to gaining planning permission for equestrian workers’ homes where houses would not normally be permitted.
Why should I hire a Chartered Town Planner?
The Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) advises the benefits of hiring a Chartered Town Planner are:
- Providing accurate, impartial and cost-effective professional planning advice to ensure their client’s planning applications receive a smooth journey through an often expensive and complex planning process.
- Offering a fresh, independent approach to solving complex planning issues.
- Understanding how to add value and get the most for their clients from the planning system.
- Building effective relationships with the Local Planning Authority, community and other affected by their clients planning applications.
- Holding professional indemnity insurance, protecting them and their client.
- Direct instructions to Barristers, without their client having to use a solicitor as an intermediary.
Smarter Planning Champion
We have been awarded Smarter Planning champion status by the Planning Portal. This confirms our commitment to follow best practice guidelines when submitting planning applications.